Architect, designer, exhibitions curator, writer
Nicolas Monti is a founding partner of AMA - Albera & Monti Associati: a tight-knit group of professionals, architects and engineers striving for design excellence.
A graduate in Architecture from the Politecnico di Milano, he has strong experience in:
- new buildings
His designs cover a wide range of projects in the home, office, hospitality and store fields. He has designed residences in Italy, France, England, USA and Saudi Arabia.
Amongst his better known corporate clients: Adidas, Aeroporti di Roma, Allianz, Amazon, BCG Boston Consulting, Blackrock, Bosch, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Egon Zehnder, Generali, Google, Loro Piana, Patek Philippe, Societé Générale, Tupperware, Vodafone.
Nicolas is also active in the design of furniture, lamps and home accessories for companies such as: Artemide, Busnelli, Cenedese & Albarelli, Flos/Arteluce, Fontana Arte, Poltrona Frau, Tecno, Unifor, Zeus.
His work has been widely exhibited, including Venice Biennale and Milan Triennale and recognized with international awards.
Among his books:
Italian Modern: A Design Heritage (Rizzoli Int. NY)
Mediterranean Houses in Italy (GG Barcelona)
Why AMA Albera Monti Associati
- Italian style in design and innovation
- Passion for excellence
- Experience in Italy and various international locations
- Leading international design skills with local knowledge & cultural sensitivity
- 30 years dedicated to architecture
- Senior team leadership and involvement in every project
- Integrated team of highly qualified professionals
Live well, live better
We are committed to plan, design and build in order to minimize the impact on the environment, reduce the use of natural resources and promote the use of renewable energy sources.
Our projects promote solutions that provide:
- ecological and cost-conscious construction techniques and materials
- the best possible use of space and natural light, air quality, thermal and acoustic comfort
- energy self-sufficiency